Labels

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Tom Ford Olivier Sunglasses

As summer is bound to hit Belgium I discovered Tom Ford sunglasses in the currently raging storm of Ray Ban Eye wear. On a previous search for sunglasses I tried a Tom Ford aviator model and although it felt the best on my face I still went for a pair of Armani´s.

This time round, still being in the back of my mind from the previous experience, I tried the Olivier and the Blake model being more in line with the current trend. As the Blake was too heavy for my face, the Olivier was the way to go. They come in different styles - I only saw one but I liked it : Striped brown, with brown gradient lenses.

Now the interesting part of buying these in a store and not online is that they can still make some slight adjustments to make sure they´re straight on your face and not pressing to hard on the side of your head. They do that by heating them a bit so they can bend em. I wouldn´t recommend trying that yourself. I looked for them online but there was no price difference. I even bargained a bit and got 6 % off. No spectacular deal done there, I know. A plus was the hard case although the fabric is a bit too shiny. The gradient lenses are not so harsh as blacks and people can see your eyes through them when they are talking to you wich is more pleasant for them then starin at 2 black circles on your face. ( GUY HEADS UP : PEOPLE CAN SEE WHERE WE ´RE LOOKIN´ ! You´re welcome, we have to look out for each other right :) )

So to conclude check these babies out and till next time.



@ Jumeirah Beach Dubai



No comments:

Post a Comment