Labels

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Diesel DZ7193 watch

ATTENTION ! This thing is a monster! The biggest object you ll ever wear on your wrist, as you will see at the bottom of this post. It´s a real eye catcher and conversation starter when you meet fellow watch lovers, cause it gets attention. It´s available in a variety of colours and combinations, but mine is black on black as the one in the detail photo, I find other combos to be less attractive. Due to the fact that it´s completely black, you have to look closely to the discover 3 dials, a date, a chronograph and a digital display of which the colours have also been nicely inverted. Nice detail on the textured dial to.

You have to look out for one thing though: When you pull your hand out of your pants pocket, you tend to draw the big button to the side, so one of your clocks will stop. This happens to me regularly. I even tore that button right of on day 2 that I wore it. I didn´t notice it right away but found the button back in my pocket. It was repaired though under warranty. A watch with a happy ending :)

I m a real watch lover and this one has given me a lot of joy. Till next time!


Update 6 months later : the big button came off again. I need to have it repaired again ( I saw no traces of the previous repair - I ll ask how they do it ). To be continued !


Update about 2 year later : The watch is still hot and when I had it sent for repairs, the guy at the jewelery store told me it s a frequent problem with this watch. So be warned guys. Watch out for breaking your big button !


2 comments: