Labels

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Marc by Marc Jacobs Jersey Tee Punch Hole (graphics by Bäst)



Let´s highlight the collaboration of a street artist from New York, Bäst, and the creative director of Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs. The result is a line of Tees with big surreal prints. I got myself this one from the spring/summer collection. The collaboration was continued with a new line for fall/winter. I was attracted by the high art factor of the shirt and the out of the box print. The eye behind the white wall stares at you in an intriguing voyeuristic way ( interpretations may vary ). I got it at Bond - Hasselt. You can make a deal on it now if you browse the online shops, but I like to try em on before I buy em. I added some other Tees to give you a flavor of this artist. Till next time!






Also available :



No comments:

Post a Comment